Really, it’s all about you.
We can boast about Quality Covid Care accomplishments forever, but at the end of the day it’s about bringing you the best in diagnostics. Nothing else.
Who should be getting COVID-19
Testing in last quarter of 2021
Most importantly Testing Sites U.S.A. always makes sure that:
- The test is of no charge to you. The Families First Coronavirus Response Act ensures that COVID-19 testing is available at no cost to you, including the uninsured. You will not be charged a copay if you take COVID-19 test.
- At the testing site:
You will be asked to show your photo ID and insurance card.
- You will be asked to register through the COVID testing portal(assistance available for people needing help in this process)
- You will be asked to blow your nose and discard the tissues in a plastic bag.
- Test site staff will perform the PCR or Antigen test
- Staff will collect and seal specimen for shipment to CLIA certified lab or supervise a 15 minute antibody test.
- The turnaround time for testing results is 1 to 2 days after PCR testing.
- Individuals who are tested should self-isolate while they await PCR test results. For those individuals who live with other people, they should self-isolate in a private room and use a private bathroom if possible. Whoever else lives in the home with the individual awaiting test results should also stay at home.